Sunday, June 26, 2011

Life Time Experience

Assalamualaikum and Good day

Do you recognize this logo?


This is KPMG logo, one of the Big4 company of accounting and auditing firm. Owg2 area accounting mcm aku confirm akan tau.

Recently (actually at 17June2011), I went for an interview in its branch at Johor Bharu (Menara Ansar) for my practical this October. Before this I went for an assessment which consists of 2 online papers and 2 essay questions. Each paper 20 minutes. Since I have passed those papers, they called me for an interview session.

It was an informal interview session lead by my future boss, the audit partner, Mr. Ang and senior auditor, Miss Ong. Although it was informal, they are so profesional.  From what I observed, they are searching for the most qualified and quality candidate. They set very high parameter although it just for an internship.

I got the chance to show my knowledge when my future boss challenged me to debate with the senior auditor regarding FRS. Because of nervous, I only can give brief descriptions on two standards. Never mind la, what past is past.

What I wanted to share actually, the industry is tough. It’s not the same as the student life.

There is something I wanted to say to my future boss but I didn’t get the chance.

“Oh boss ku, I know I can. Just give me the chance and I will put my best effort on it. After that you can evaluate how is my actual potential. Hope it’s as good as what you expect.” (harap2 la bakal bos aku dengar rintihan aku)

Allah, berikan aku tempat praktikal yg terbaik. Aminnn.

p/s: Perasan x aku tibe2 speaking dlm post ni. The reason is aku nak meng-fluent kan English aku lagi. It is crucial beb, aku dh nak join market xlame lg ni.

No comments: